Friday 10 December 2010

Snow , piss and wind !!

Jesus Christ I think Im ready to kill someone or myself , sub zero temps now for almost 2 weeks and I am starting to feel like Jack Nicolson! Last week we got dumped on by 2ft of snow, blizzards and an endless stream of retail gurus and food chain experts. It appears as a community service I had failed my reason for existence by being unable to get milk, bread and newspapers (and fags) when the supermarkets could not either. How the fuck I was supposed to get out of the village to get provisions god only knows.

The snow arrived overnight Tuesday so I went out Wednesday morning, knowing the milkman would not deliver, to the dairy to collect my milk. 5 am in a blizzard. By 10am my greedy fucks of customers had bought the lot, good news for me you'd think ? Bollocks was it. For the next 3 days I had endless customers telling me how shit I am for not getting milk , same for bread same for papers. One customer turned up demanding milk which I had none, went mental at me for failing to get stock and told me he was off to Morrisons, 5 hours later, 5 HOURS !!! He pulls up outside my shop in his car jumps out and starts screaming at me that he'd spent 3 hours getting to the supermarket because I had no milk. Did they have any I asked, no was his reply so I told him to FUCK OFF to Sainsburys . Wanker all piss and wind .

No comments:

Post a Comment